Friday, June 10, 2011

Fairy Tale Princess Dress-up

Last summer I picked up a little white purse and a pair of girl's red dress shoes at Goodwill. I was planning to make a dress-up set but I just never got around to it.

Fast forward a year and I finally had the time and drive to do it! Presenting the Fairy Tale Princess Dress-up Set! Both the shoes and purse are blue, purple, and pink with white stars and a lovely silver sheen. If I had a kid I would dress them in these things all the time!

When You Wish Upon a Star!

If you have a little girl with size 10W (I don't know what this means?) feet, I have a pair of adorable shoes for her!! These would look so so cute with a little frilly white dress :D

Cheers,
Red


How I did it:
Find a pair of shoes. Fake leather works best.
Paint them with thin coats of acrylic paint.
Stuff the inside with newspaper and spray the outsides with clear spraypaint (3+ coats)
Let dry at least 3 days (to get the tackiness and paint smell out).
Wear them and be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment