Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 6, 2012

In Knoxville, AV and I found a little cast iron kitty. It has little angel wings on it and we brought it home!

I took it in my carry-on because I didn't want to break it or somebody else's stuff because it's pretty heavy. So of course I got tagged by TSA and they had to search in my bag. The lady that was looking in my bag was grinning really huge when she figured out why my bag was tagged in the x-ray.

I also got tagged because I had a gum wrapper in my pocket. So apparently I am a terrorist because I am trying to bring a gum wrapper and a little kitty sculpture onto an airplane. DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!!!

So today, I drew a little winged kitty!

~ And the cat jumped over the moon! ~

Yes, that poem is about a cow, but a kitty is cuter and also has cow spots. So, best of both worlds, really.

Cheers!
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment