Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Miniature Paintings!

I am working on some free artwork for my friends, and I just finished TWO more paintings today!

The first is for my cousins who wanted a fairy like those of Cicely Mary Barker. I'm not really sure I captured the same spirit of Cicely Barker's fairies....


She's a dandelion fairy!

The second painting is for one of my high school friends. She told me she loves my creature drawings and since her son will be old enough to appreciate them soon, she'd like one!

So of course, I had to oblige!

Future Construction Worker

I have to find one of those dump trucks before I have kids! It's the Tonka Dump Truck, but when I was a kid they were all metal. Which meant that you could sit in them and race down the driveway. MY FUTURE CHILD NEEDS THIS.

I just see this griffin making engine noises as he pushes his blocks around :D

Cheers!!
Red

PS. If you're interested in a painting, I can make that happen :D
Leave a comment and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment