Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 2, 2012

Today's sketch is a little bit of a cop-out.
He's just a little puppy-dragon. These guys are my "I don't know what to draw" sketches.

Here's another puppy-dragon from last year:


And here's one from even earlier than that!

Clearly I have a thing for furry, horned, winged dragons... Or maybe it's just the same dragon... You decide.

I think it's just a whole breed of them. I call them.... "Furry wing horns".... On second thought, maybe somebody else should name them. What would YOU call this breed of dragon? (They're based off of Chinese/asian style dragons.)
But on the second I also did some sewing! I made a fabric flower pin! I found directions for these guys online last year. They're super simple and look really beautiful.

The photo uploaded sideways for some reason and I have no clue how to fix it :(

Want to make your own fabric flowers? Here's the tutorial: Pink Paper Peppermints. Very easy and very cute. You've got no reason to say "no"!


Two days down, 364 to go!

Cheers,
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment